Zivic lectures on Social Security Disability Benefits Law
Attorney Jerrold Zivic’s lecture on Social Security Disability Benefits Law is now featured on the Continuing Legal Education website, www.MentorCLE.com.
Zivic’s lecture is featured as an accredited course that Illinois attorneys may take in exchange for Minimum Legal Continuing Education Credits in the Minimum Continuing Legal Education (MCLE) program.
All attorneys licensed to practice law in the state of Illinois must participate in the MCLE program to assure that they remain current regarding the knowledge and skills necessary to fulfill their professional responsibilities and obligations.
- Social Security Disability
- Social Security Resources
- Special Needs Trusts
- Corporate Resources
- Zivic Solutions, Ltd. attends the Linkages Resource Fair
- Attorney Zivic speaks at Fibromyalgia support group
- Cancer Wellness Center 2010
- Autism Society of Illinois Conference
- 6th annual Disability Price Parade
- F. Chopin Polish School in Polish Constitution Day Parade
- Cancer Wellness Center
- St. Jude Radioathon
Have you been previously turned down for Social Security Disability Benefits?
It is common to be turned down once, twice or more for your Social Security Disability Benefits. It doesn't mean that you don't quality.