Social Security "Ticket to Work" Program Doesn't Work
The Social Security Administration office of Inspector General looked at the Ticket to Work Program to assess if it led to sustained economic self sufficiency.
Social Security found that participants have limited success in maintaining self sufficiency with one-third having no earnings and at least 50% not working at all as of December 2006.
- Social Security Disability
- Social Security Resources
- Special Needs Trusts
- Corporate Resources
- Zivic Solutions, Ltd. attends the Linkages Resource Fair
- Attorney Zivic speaks at Fibromyalgia support group
- Cancer Wellness Center 2010
- Autism Society of Illinois Conference
- 6th annual Disability Price Parade
- F. Chopin Polish School in Polish Constitution Day Parade
- Cancer Wellness Center
- St. Jude Radioathon
Have you been previously turned down for Social Security Disability Benefits?
It is common to be turned down once, twice or more for your Social Security Disability Benefits. It doesn't mean that you don't quality.