Attorney Zivic Speaks at Fibromyalgia Support Group
Attorney Jerrold Zivic spoke to the fibromyalgia support group at St. Margaret Mercy Hospital on May 22, 2010 about fibromyalgia and social security disability benefits.
If you or a loved one has fibromyalgia, the fibromyalgia support group may offer resources to help you live a better life.
For more information, visit fibromitesunite.org, or call Zivic Solutions, Ltd. at 800-400-HELP (4357).
If you cannot work because of your fibromyalgia, you may be eligible for Social Security Disability Benefits. Call Zivic Solutions, Ltd. now.
Images from the event
- Social Security Disability
- Social Security Resources
- Special Needs Trusts
- Corporate Resources
- Zivic Solutions, Ltd. attends the Linkages Resource Fair
- Attorney Zivic speaks at Fibromyalgia support group
- Cancer Wellness Center 2010
- Autism Society of Illinois Conference
- 6th annual Disability Price Parade
- F. Chopin Polish School in Polish Constitution Day Parade
- Cancer Wellness Center
- St. Jude Radioathon
Have you been previously turned down for Social Security Disability Benefits?
It is common to be turned down once, twice or more for your Social Security Disability Benefits. It doesn't mean that you don't quality.