Zivic Solutions, Ltd. sponsors 6th Annual Disability Pride Parade
Zivic Solutions, Ltd. is pleased to be a sponsor of the 6th Annual Disability Pride Parade -- Disabled and Proud 2009: Changing to Pride. The parade will be held on Saturday, July 25, 2009. Step-off time is 11 a.m. with a post-parade program at 12:30 p.m. at Daley Plaza.
There is no registration fee to be part of the parade, but donations are appreciated. To learn more or to register and support the Disability Pride Parade, call 312-461-5996.
- Social Security Disability
- Social Security Resources
- Special Needs Trusts
- Corporate Resources
- Zivic Solutions, Ltd. attends the Linkages Resource Fair
- Attorney Zivic speaks at Fibromyalgia support group
- Cancer Wellness Center 2010
- Autism Society of Illinois Conference
- 6th annual Disability Price Parade
- F. Chopin Polish School in Polish Constitution Day Parade
- Cancer Wellness Center
- St. Jude Radioathon
Have you been previously turned down for Social Security Disability Benefits?
It is common to be turned down once, twice or more for your Social Security Disability Benefits. It doesn't mean that you don't quality.