Zivic Solutions Ltd. Supports Cancer Wellness Center
Zivic Solutions, Ltd. is pleased to be a sponsor of the Cancer Wellness Center’s 6th Annual SteppingUp to Wellness Run/Walk 2010. The run/walk event will raise money for the Cancer Wellness Center’s wellness programs.
The Cancer Wellness Center was founded in Northbrook, IL in 1989 to help people live better while living with cancer through education, counseling, community support and mind/body programs. All services and programs offered by the Cancer Wellness Center are free of charge, and are supported by donors.
To learn more about the Cancer Wellness Center, or to donate and register for the6th Annual SteppingUp to Wellness Run/Walk 2010, visit cancerwellness.org, or call the Cancer Wellness Center at 847-509-9595.
- Social Security Disability
- Social Security Resources
- Special Needs Trusts
- Corporate Resources
- Zivic Solutions, Ltd. attends the Linkages Resource Fair
- Attorney Zivic speaks at Fibromyalgia support group
- Cancer Wellness Center 2010
- Autism Society of Illinois Conference
- 6th annual Disability Price Parade
- F. Chopin Polish School in Polish Constitution Day Parade
- Cancer Wellness Center
- St. Jude Radioathon
Have you been previously turned down for Social Security Disability Benefits?
It is common to be turned down once, twice or more for your Social Security Disability Benefits. It doesn't mean that you don't quality.